Skip to main content

What's Next? You decide!

 


Can you pick one word that defines how you want to act, who you want to be, what you want to accomplish in the next year?

One word.

Crazy idea? No, it's not.

Truly, if you sit quietly and allow yourself the space, that word will come to you. It'll be the word that makes sense of your life, that provides focus, that energizes you.  C'mon. Give it a try.

Is your word grace? discipline? ambition? risk? kindness? curiosity? desire? fun? relaxed? bold? authentic?

My word for 2021 is Courage.  Courage to
  • take risks
  • try new things
  • have brave conversations
  • make massive changes
  • trust myself.
I've been surprised, in just these first few days of 2021, the amount of clarity my word provides. It energizes me and provides focus. 

I've stated it publicly - here and on other sites. I'm committed to it. I ask friends and colleagues to hold me to it.

So here's to my courageous year -- and your ________(fill in the blank) year!

Cheers!

Barbara
Organizations by Design


Comments